Terms of Service
Purchase Terms Hardware
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions are an integral part of any contract between Momentum GmbH, Alewinstrasse 58, 29525 Uelzen, email: email@example.com (hereinafter: SELLER) and the customer.
(2) The SELLER offers hardware, software and services in the field of crypto technology and crypto-payment systems (in the following called “goods”) for sale. The SELLER provides its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions, which are always visible on this website and sent to the customer in the event of a contract by e-mail.
(3) The SELLER reserves the right to adapt and update the terms and conditions due to normal market developments.(4) If you have reason to complain, you can contact us under the information referred to in paragraph 1.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract / contract language
(1) The presentation of the goods, in particular on the Internet, does not constitute a binding offer by the SELLER.
(3) The customer will be informed of the receipt of the order in writing via email. This order confirmation also represents the acceptance of the purchase contract by the SELLER.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) The delivery takes place – if not otherwise agreed – ex warehouse to the delivery address specified by the customer. The delivery takes place within 7 working days (delivery area within Germany), whereby working days are to be regarded as Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays. The delivery period starts on the day after receipt of the payment. For deliveries abroad, the delivery period may be extended.
(2) If the SELLER incurs additional shipping costs due to the indication of a wrong delivery address or a wrong addressee, these costs shall be reimbursed by the customer, unless he is not responsible for the misrepresentation.
§ 5 Shipping / Shipping
The SELLER delivers to the following countries for the following shipping costs:
§ 6 Terms of payment
(1) As a payment option, the customer can pay by credit card, SEPA transfer and by crypto-currency Bitcoin (BTC).
(2) All prices are to be understood as total prices including the legal value added tax, but excluding shipping costs.
§ 7 Retention of title
The goods remain the property of the SELLER until full payment.
§ 8 Cancellation Policy
Right of Withdrawal
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Momentum GmbH, Alewinstr. 58, 29525 Uelzen, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To meet the deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
To the Momentum GmbH, Alewinstr. 58, 29525 Uelzen, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com
§ 9 Liability for defects / limitation of liability
(1) The customer is entitled to a statutory warranty. With regard to the liability for defects, the statutory provisions shall apply, unless otherwise stated in the following liability limitations with regard to damages.
(2) The SELLER is liable – with the exception of injury to life, limb and health and the violation of essential contractual obligations (delivery and transfer of the goods) – only for damages that are due to intentional or grossly negligent behavior. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as lost profits in particular.
(3) The liability is – except for intentional or grossly negligent behavior or for damages resulting from injury to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (delivery and transfer of the goods) – the amount of foreseeable, contract-typical damage at the conclusion of the contract limited. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as lost profits in particular.
(4) The limitation of liability of paragraphs 1 and 2 also applies to the vicarious agents of the SELLER.
(5) Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 10 Information on dispute resolution
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr
(2) The SELLER shall always endeavor to settle any disagreements arising from the contractual relationship in a consensual manner. However, the SELLER does not participate in a procedure with a state recognized consumer dispute resolution body. The legal process is always open.
§ 11 Final Provisions
The contractual relationship between the SELLER and the customer is subject to the law of the SELLER’s domicile. Compulsory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence or his place of business remain unaffected.